All content on this blog is original work produced by Allison Primack. Do not republish or print without permission.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gobble Gobble

I had such an awesome Thanksgiving break at home in California! It was great to see my entire family and friends, and meet Robyn's roommate Jessica. The only damper was that James broke his leg playing football - other than that, I would say it was a perfect trip!


Of course, no trip home would be complete without cookies to take back. Grandma, I brought in the chocolate chip cookies to my office, and they were a hit! Since you don't have a Facebook, I figured I would show you what one of my coworkers posted on my page:


Because of my red eye flight, this week is already flying by. I can't wait until this weekend - I am heading up to New Jersey to visit the other half of the family, and to celebrate Jeff's 25th birthday! 

P.S. During my travels I decided to ditch my school books and read a book for fun. I read "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, and I loved it! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good book to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment