All content on this blog is original work produced by Allison Primack. Do not republish or print without permission.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy 22nd Birthday To Me!

Sorry this post is a little late - between midterms/birthday madness I haven't had time to update in a while!

Midterms went well, I actually did better than I thought, which is always good! And birthday celebrations were also lots of fun. For those of you who didn't know, I flew out to LA for the weekend to spend time with friends from UCSD/high school who are in southern California that I haven't seen since leaving for London (at least). It was nice to catch up and see so many faces that I love for my birthday weekend, not to mention get some familiar food and California sun!


The birthday celebrations continued on Monday (my actual birthday) with my new DC friends. A group of my closer friends joined me for a delicious Italian dinner (I got chicken parmesan and tiramisu - yum!), and then more people joined us after for a quick drink at Circa, a local bar near GWU.


The rest of this week has been spent catching up on sleep and homework... I slept in until 1pm today! This is unusual, since I usually wake up early regardless of whether it is the weekend or not. The cold weather has not helped with my inability to get out of bed.

PS. My mailbox is broken, and I haven't been able to get into it for over a week! So if you sent me a birthday card, I am sorry, I still haven't seen it! Don't worry, thank you notes will be coming your way as soon as I can get into the box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment