All content on this blog is original work produced by Allison Primack. Do not republish or print without permission.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

And we're back...

After popular demand (who would've thought anyone reads this stuff?), I decided to make a blog following my DC adventures.

Seeing that I am swamped with work and school, I figured this blog will be a bit different - I'll post some random narratives about my life (such as this), some stuff I'm writing for school (since Mom and Dad can't put my work on the refrigerator anymore), and some stuff I'm writing for work (yay for being paid to play online all day!).

My first couple of weeks in DC have been quite interesting, to say the very least. One earthquake, one hurricane, and three flash flood warnings later, I am completely convinced that the world is ending early. But other than that, I have been enjoying exploring the new city. DC definitely has a different vibe than anywhere I've lived in California, or in London - I actually felt that the transition from Cali to London was easier than the transition from London to DC. This transition has been a little easier though after going to my second home in New Jersey for Labor Day weekend.

I'll keep this short, because I already have a few other things to post. Hope you enjoy this new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment